Saturday, Apr 11
1. Immaculata Designs is owned and operated by Betsy, a talented and thoughtful artist who really takes pride in what she creates. I purchased the beautiful silver and pearl necklace you see above for my goddaughter’s First Holy Communion and I was so impressed by the quality and craftsmanship of this product. Betsy included a lovely note and packaged the necklace in a pretty gift box with a simple ribbon around it. It’s all about the details!
2. St. Luke’s Brush We gave our oldest son the rosary box you see above for his First Holy Communion. I felt that the wooden box that was hand painted was just right for a boy. So many of the 1st HC gifts out there can be a bit too feminine for our boys. You may have to order in advance, so don’t let this purchase go until the last minute!
3. Caritas Dei Supplies This company has really beautiful medals, crucifixes, and parts to make your own rosaries. I ordered the beautiful medal above and put it on a piece of leather for our godson’s 1st HC. The medal itself was just the look I was going for: traditional and a little bit “rugged” for a boy. I didn’t want anything that seemed too precious, so this medal was just right.
4. Trendy Traditions This company is so wonderful. I ordered a rosary bracelet and a rosary for our daughter Dimples from them and they arrived in the mail so quickly! They are very sturdy, perfect for children who seem to break rosaries and jewelry with ease. Both gifts will be treasured for years to come. I really was happy with the quality and beauty of these gifts.
5. On This Day Designs If you peruse this website, you will see that this shop has lots of options, especially if you’re looking for a gift that’s not too immature. There are a lot of cool products that would be great for an older 1st Holy Communicant, and even someone receiving their Confirmation. Many of the things this shop sells would be suitable for everyday use/wear.
Click over to Jenna’s to see some other bloggers’ 5 favorites. It’s fun!